Are you seeking supervision for sex therapy certification?
Do you have difficult cases that you need help with?
I can help you! I am an AASECT-Certified Supervisor of Sex Therapy and the author of What Every Mental Health Professional Needs to Know about Sex. If you are interested in becoming an AASECT-Certified Sex Therapist, please visit the AASECT website. You can also sign up for my newsletter and then download “Becoming a Sex Therapist” to learn more.
Perhaps you are seeking help with sex therapy cases, regardless of whether or not you want certification. You are welcome to contact me to set up time for live or distance supervision.
Supervision and consultation can help you:
- Make an accurate diagnosis
- Get “unstuck” with clients
- Process countertransference especially regarding sexual issues
- Understand different theoretical approaches to casework
- Ask questions about interventions or conditions
- Learn how to market your professional services to the community
I offer live individual and group supervision, as well as via Skype or telephone. If you are interested in learning more, please contact me and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter.