Invite Sex Therapist Dr. Buehler to Speak at Your Next Event
Let Dr. Buehler Help Your Team
Dr. Stephanie Buehler is an in-demand speaker. She has been invited to conferences around the nation to talk about sex therapy, sexuality, and relationships, including:
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists
- Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality (Western Region)
- Society for Sex Therapy and Research
- North American Sexual Medicine Association
- California Psychological Association
- Orange County Psychological Association
- Orange County Chapter, American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Inland Empire Chapter, American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Kansas Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (2-day workshop)
- and more…
Dr. Buehler has appeared on Irish talk radio as a sex therapist; on “Manswers” as a sex expert; on Orange County local news; and quoted in multiple news outlets, including the New York Times, TIME magazine, Esquire, Cosmopolitan, WebMD, and others.
Most recently she collaborated with Scientific American and Worth Publishers to produce a video to accompany their Psychology textbook. Please view the video here.
Fees vary by event. Dr. Buehler is always available to speak pro bono, however, to cancer support groups and healthcare providers around Southern California.
To request Dr. Stephanie Buehler at your next event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.