I’ve got news–big news. I’ve moved my practice into the offices at Womanology/Restore Him by Hoag Hospital. Here’s why.
Womanology/Restore Him is a “one stop shop” for men and women looking for help with issues like:
- Sexual pain disorders, like vaginismus for women and prostatitis for men
- Sexual difficulties, like erectile dysfunction, difficulty with orgasm (women and men), and low or mismatched desire
- Preparing for birth, or recovering from birth
- Sexual pain related to menopause
- Sexual difficulties related to cancer, like breast cancer for women and prostate cancer for men
My role is to provide sex therapy and related psychological help, while pelvic floor physical therapists, acupuncturists, massage therapists, Pilates instructors, yoga and meditation instructors, and even a dietitian help patients in many other ways.
Although the focus is on sexual pain disorders, I still treat almost any type of sexual problems. Because I have had so many referrals from doctors that treat infertility, and worked with so many patients during pregnancy and the postpartum period, I also work with men, women, and couples on issues related to reproduction.
I am now at two locations, one in Newport Beach on Superior Avenue, and one in Irvine on Sand Canyon. Just give me a call and we can talk about how I can help you have a healthier relationship and sex life.